Tag: Child Support

Unhappy Older Man and Woman Seats Apart

You and your spouse can end your marital status six months after one of you files papers at the courthouse and serves copies of these papers to the other person. But the passage of time by itself will not get you divorce.

Hosford & Hosford helps clients protect their rights in a divorce. As SLO child support attorneys, one of the most common questions that clients ask us is what they can expect to pay or receive in child support. As with temporary spousal support calculations, California law provides a formula for deciding child support and who […]